1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Also, this has been reported before, but Marco Rubio had a 2.1 grade point average in high school. 2.1! That's terrible.

Whoa. Is that true?

C'mon man. You can get a 2.5 with your eyes closed. My brother did just that in fact.

3. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Rubio campaign on brink of death without dignity: Jill Lawrence

I think this is one of the best summaary of Rubio yet.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

For life... LOL

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Great moments in TV live shots. CNN reporter, standing in front of polling place in Miami. "All reports are that turnout today is very strong, just not here where we can see it with our eyes."

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'd love to see Trump try to enforce those clauses, and the official legal response from the defendant would be "go suck a dick."

SpeedTchr likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Folks quitting Breitbart now, like they just discovered where they work, is hilarious.

Like Republicans suddenly discovering they don't like Trump.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He's wearing a red hat. That must mean he's in a bad mood.

10. Riptide

And he would, too!

#STARMANJUSTICE

11. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I find it odd some people are SO against Trump yet support Hillary or Bernie. A lying criminal who has flip flopped on every single issue, or a 74 year old who has the economic understandings of a 5 year old.

As to the military, being the father of a currently enlisted sailor, I will say moral is down, less Naval ships, the feeling the President doesn't have their backs, piss poor treatment of vets, this is why when discussing what happened with Iran and their temporary holding of 14 of our sailors and Iran detonating a bomb 1500 yards from one of our carriers and the attitude of some people was "so what" my immediate response was "well, it's not YOUR ass or your kid's ass on a carrier serving, so it's pretty easy, and cowardly, to take that position".

12. Riptide

The U.S. Navy’s new $13 billion aircraft carrier will dominate the seas

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.