1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Obama's protesters are people who think he's too Republican.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Have I missed all the protests at Democratic rallies?

And, since you inquired, my world is pretty awesome.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Republicans briefly started to do the protest thing during the short Tea Period uprising, but they couldn't sustain it.

I guess they protest abortion clinics.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

5. Mr. Sunshine

Just didn't have the free time.

6. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

If very isn't the word of the year in January, I'll be disappointed. Quite disappointed. Disappointed in a high degree. Mightily and truly and decidedly disappointed.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He's in it to win it. But that's it. All he wants to do is win. He has no conception of the job. It's not merely he lacks specific policies or even well though broad strokes of major policy objectives. He utterly has no idea what it means to be president. His kids are the SrVP, ExecVPs and titular heads of shell companies. He's never surrounded himself with smart people of accomplishment. His cabinet is going to be Baba Booey, Imus, Melissa Rivers and some associate producers from his game show. No President in the modern era has ever said that running for the job is the hardest part. It's literally 24/1460 job. Those Palm Beach guys are going to love it when COast Guard ships are placed within gun range of Mar A Lago Trump is going to pissed when it has to be closed to members when he's in residence.
    Maybe Trump Tower is a safe place, but the Secret Service protecting him there is going to be interesting. Every psychology with a Cessna is going to be aiming for him.

And every Presdient since Kennedy has put their investments in a blind trust. NO WAY TRUMP DOES THIS. He's going to try and turn this gig into a money maker.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Omarosa for VP!

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I was on the fence until the night before the election. It wasn't Palin that bothered me as much as that McCain, who I respected a lot, had become Karl Rove's mannequin.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What percentage of high school graduates in the various Scandanavian countries receives a free college education?

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Interesting that he hasn't released his tax returns yet. And that no one is bothering to hound him about it. I don't think tax returns have much to do with one's credentials for the Presidency, but it does seem to be protocol after the last few elections. Plus, his would be interesting to read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.