1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Of course, we know who it was who invented freeways. Some guy with one ball.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We'd see so much more of this is Kasich were ever to win the nomination:

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

And a funny mustache.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

His daughter seems great too. I get really annoyed by this. Some of us work really hard at parenting and being a good role model for our kids and who knows what happens, and then you have people like this who seem to luck into awesome kids. Their mom must have been amazing.

5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

These are so, so irresponsible and the left has been doing it with every candidate on the republican side.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm trying to remember. But all I can recall from those days is the black smoke belching from cars and factories.

Those are gone, too. Wonder how it happened?

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how all the property owners along the border come together to build that great, huge wall along the southern border with some degree of uniformity. Of course, that would necessarily follow their individual negotiations in which they convince Mexico to finance their shares of the cost.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to be an actual physical wall. A lot of the border can be enforced with drones with Hellfire missiles.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I suspect Trump will under-poll and over-deliver, as closeted racists tell pollsters, "no, I'd never vote for a man like that!" when they know damn well they will because deep down inside, they are just as scared of the non-whites as Trump is. #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If he were only appealing to racism, I might agree. But there's the sexism, too. It's hard to win alienating a majority of the electorate. In fact, Trump's actual vote has been very close to his polling average in all the states he's won so far. He has nothing like the Sanders surprise in Michigan.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well, if Mormons are known for anything, it's for their enlightened views about a woman's place in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.