1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What does biology say when the brain isn't developed enough for a fetus to live?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The transcript of Trump with the WaPo editorial board is amazing. He's asked about using a nuke on ISIS, rambles, is asked again and then asks everybody to introduce themselves. Answer never given.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I get it, you're perfectly fine with killing babies. Viability is not a constant, and it's still a living being. I realize you're not smart enough to have the feelings to argue otherwise.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  4. Mr. Sunshine

He's Hitler. The answer is obvious.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Here are a few simple questions for you:

Have we changed the way we record temperatures over the last 100 years? Do we record temperatures in different places? With equipment that's much more technologically advanced? Do we now record temperatures in heat islands that didn't exist before, caused by the increase of cement and asphalt?

I'll guarantee you we don't use the same equipment and we don't take records in exactly the same places as we did 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 30 years ago.

And another thing to consider. Is the air cleaner or dirtier now than it was in the 1970s? Is it warmer because more sun is getting through the cleaner air. Remember the "global cooling" argument of the early 70s was all about how pollution was going to block sunlight. They were wrong then. Why do you have so much confidence in them now?

And none of this even takes into account how the "scientists" were caught fudging their data and discussing the need to fudge their data in emails.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not even close to yours.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Correct. Not close to mine. And not in the way you think or claim.

8. outofplace

Only in your biased and delusional opinion. I am nowhere near as blindly partisan as tony.

9. Mr. Sunshine

OK, prove it.

10. outofplace

Exactly in the way I know. You really expect anybody here to believe you won't vote for a Republican? You just don't want to admit that you are going to vote for Trump because it is just one more piece in the very large pile of evidence that proves you are the most extreme political fanboy on this site.

Sunshine, look at tony's posting history. If you can't tell from that, you're either clueless or so determined to attack me that you will simply post anything with no actual regard for reality. But you are the one making a claim about me. YOU prove it.

11. Mr. Sunshine

You're the best, poo.

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yay! Another oop pissing match!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.