1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Lovely. Now go take a closer look where it is coming from rather than taking the lazy approach.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm sure they turned down the Clinton campaign's request to put Hillary on the air:

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Were they prominent Muslims?

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

One of these days, you are going to wake up and realize that there is one person who leads the league, by far, in angry pissing matches on this board. And it's going to occur to you that maybe that person is largely to blame for it, not everybody else.

BDC99 likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

No, he won't.

No, it won't.

There would have to be a modicum of self awareness involved for either of those things to happen.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't see it happening.

old_tony likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

When another poster defends the most embarrassing, one-note poster in this thread as nuanced, I too, would expect a pissing match.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I saw what you did there, YF.

old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

YF, a nonpartisan suggestion. Since attacking Bill Clinton directly for his sexual conduct failed dismally in 1998, I think you're being very, very optimistic if you think a bank shot attack on Hillary Clinton for her husband's conduct is going to be effective in 2016. Best to stick to the "too tricky by half" line.

12. YankeeFan

Well, it already seems to have reduced his role as an attack dog for Hillary.

And, it really does make it silly for the media, or anyone else, to criticize Trump for having a scumbag like Lewandowski around him. Hillary owes her entire career to her relationship with Bill, and has enabled and covered up, his sexual harassment and assaults over the years to sustain both of their careers. She actively participated in demonizing his accusers.

So, while folks are turning the Breitbart reporter into a folk hero, for surviving Lewandowski's grabbing her, Bill's accusers are still trailer trash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.