1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

If Sanders wins in Utah, the Berniebros will go crazy thinking he still can beat Clinton. "See, he's not out of it yet! Just wait until he clobbers Clinton in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and New York."

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I'm just a big Teddy Bear who happens to be smarter and better-looking than most of you.

MisterCreosote, Ace and HC like this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Thank God CB is no longer on the board or she'd have a Ragu-like post on all the things I'm wrong about.

YankeeFan, old_tony and cranberry like this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

But the Pirates would stay away from his posting prowess because they aren't committed to building a championship message boarding team.

old_tony likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Sanders is probably going to win Utah and Idaho, and I think maybe even Idaho by enough to come ahead on delegates. But the percentage of remaining delegates he needs will probably continue to go up.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Michelle Fields is a screeching set of stunt tits who got her job with the Breitba clown show off her ability to stage look-at-me stunts by bouncing her bazooms on camera while screaming righty talking points. Still given Lewandowski's pattern of conduct there's no doubt he's guilty of what he's accused. Remember, whatever it is, always presume anybody associated with Team Trump is guilty.

Trump's own sexual conduct certainly rivals Bubba's. Trump was accused of violent rape-like actions in at least one divorce suit (roughly as credible as 90% of the Clinton bimbo eruptions).

And yes, let's not forget that it is Donald Pervert Trump, not Spermfingers Bubba or Hitlerry the Shrew, who has gone on teevee again and again and again and expressed slobbering interest in screwing his own daughter.

So the sex attacks aren't going to work. Donald Trump is a perverted incest-obsessed daughterfucker.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well that post certainly veered into a predictable direction.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"Stunt tits."
    Starman Hall of Fame.

HanSenSE and Batman like this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Don't they all on this t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ... board?

Ace likes this.
  10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I know! I can't believe I started it, and I feel kinda bad. :) I'm not usually one to go off on some (sort of) unrelated tangent. Sorry. I guess I just couldn't resist. I'll stop now, though. :)

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz, reacting to Brussels attacks:

We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.