1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I sure hope not, poo.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nah. I leave the fiction to Dick.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, that was a fun little typo.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Wait until Drumpf starts dropping those bullshit threats on Hitlerry. Hitlerry has friends of friends who can get into EVERY file the DOJ, FBI and IRS have on Trump. They can get their hands on ALL the photos and surveillance tapes. They know the allegations in ALL the settled lawsuits and dropped charges (mob hits, paternity, STD infection). Be careful, Drumpf.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He's just helping members of SJ who are dyslexic.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Just judging by the contents of this thread ... we need to get an SJ.com caucus going for the presidential races. Moddy will represent us as a Superdelegate for whichever candidate we select. Everybody bring beers from their corner of the country/world and we'll settle the GOP and Dem nominees once and for all ...

(Ah, the mind wanders as one waits on the copy desk for caucus results ...)

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Another lefty in support of using the full power of the government to go after political enemies. Always good to know who the fascists are.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Little Marco, Lyin' Ted, and... Incompetent Hillary:

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Utah and Idaho too early to call? Really, MSNBC?

They're the Berniest and Cruziest of Bernie and Cruz demographics. Caucuses to boot.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Curious how the usual suspects will explain this away. Other than PolitiFarce! Libruhl media! Of course, if they cared they could read the individual arguments and see they're backed by, like, quotes and facts and stuff. So I'll have to count how many posts it takes to get to the defense I fully expect. Or the usual suspects will just ignore it.
    Assessing the candidates' overall truthfulness

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And if you bother to take a look, it might go a long way in explaining why those lefties prefer Kasich.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Tonight is kind of a watershed night for Trump. By winning Arizona, he (at least briefly) has over 50% of delegates awarded, pending the outcome in Utah, which will likely push him back under. But it shows he's getting closer to the point where all he has to do is tread water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.