1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Don't know where else to put this if not the abortion thread:

Cruz has now led five consecutive polls of Wisconsin, four of them by 6+ points.

I don't want to get caught in the trap of mistaking the map (i.e. a candidate getting a few favorable states in a row) for momentum, but Not Trump is looking a little stronger these days. The path to a majority of delegates is getting narrower for Trump.

Kasich and Cruz are working better as the Not Trump coalition than I thought they would. Between them, they've managed to pick up almost all of Rubio's voters.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Have you come across any instances during your extensive travels through cyberspace in which permanently stopping a beating heart DOES NOT end a life?

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The female reporters covering Hillary constantly sound like cheerleaders;

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, it depends on what one considers a life. Up until viability, a woman should be able not to consider the collection of cells in her a life.

What about people who are brain-dead and hooked up to machines? Are the families who decide to pull the plug and stop the beating heart murderers in your book?

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

We're also going to hear for the next few weeks the Berniebros telling everyone the results in Wisconsin means Bernie can really beat Clinton at the convention.

7. Baron Scicluna

Impossible. Everyone knows the members of the godless libruhl media don't attend church.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm still willing to concede that Trump doesn't win the nomination, but if he doesn't, who does?

Cruz is less likely to secure the nomination on the first ballot than Trump.

If neither win on the first ballot, can Cruz out organize Trump to win on a subsequent ballot?

Or, does the entire establishment work to pick someone else, and if so, who?

And, how long does it take? Could there be a stalemate that takes days to resolve?

9. Mr. Sunshine

Depends, are they viable?

10. Mr. Sunshine

Fill in the blank, Baron.

A beating heart is essential to _____.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

He's rested. He's ready.
    Fuck the birth certificate.

12. Baron Scicluna

A beating heart isn't the only thing essential to life, though. You are focusing on the beating heart. So why don't you answer my question? Brain-dead people with beating hearts. Are their family members murderers in your book if they pull the plug?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.