1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Was that not a title match? I know it was a six-man tag, but that seemed to work for these two factions to still be a title match. Seems weird not to defend the belts at Wrestlemania.

2. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Why are they forcing League of Nations down our throats? That was ridiculous.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

To get their asses kicked by Stone Cold?

4. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Knowing him, Woods was probably more than happy to take a Stunner.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Admittedly, I thought the tag title was on the line, too, but it turned out be a setup for the three legends to come out and kick some ass. Some might call it silly, but I enjoyed it. When LON were talking about how it was four-on-three, I was expecting The Rock to come out at the last minute, but I guess they're saving him for later.

6. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Once they had the three of them come out, it was worth a New Day loss to me. Was ticked at the end of the match, but the dance segment made for a cool bit. I was a couple of minutes behind until just now.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Same here. Which means since Rock wasn't in that spot, and they didn't use him in the Usos' pre-show match, he's getting involved in the Triple H-Reigns match.
    Joy.

8. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Come on, Brock. How could you not see that low blow coming?

9. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

So far the result of every match has been a combination of surprise and makes no sense.

I have no idea what to think,

10. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Inside, he's probably the biggest mark. He went through tables when the Dudleys came back, he took a People's Elbow in Miami and now this.

JRoyal likes this.
  11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

They missed a golden opportunity at the HOF ceremony by having Cena induct Snoop Dogg.
    Would've loved to have heard Santino do the speech just so we could get one more reference to "Mr. Snoopity Dogg."

12. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

The way they've booked this so far Becky wins.

Draft saved Draft deleted