1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Wow. That's quite a leap, but yes, I defer to the law and those who know the circumstances. Slavery affected millions of people. I don't have the energy to look it up but I can more or less guarantee that millions of innocent babies aren't aborted late term. Some of you are just itching for a fight. As usual.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

They're just dead babies.

old_tony likes this.
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

How dare you?!?!? I take great pride in the "I am not a conservative" company I keep. To tar me with the conservative label is a fatal conceit!

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Go away asshole. You can disagree with me all you want. I really couldn't give less of a fuck.

5. Mr. Sunshine

Sounds like it.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Are you 12? You act like a fucking middle-schooler. Nyah-nyah-nyah. All because of a discussion on the relatively minuscule issue of late term abortion. I know you relish trying to be the biggest asshole in the room, so just sit back and don't bother discussing anythinh. Just take childish potshots at others' opinions if it makes you feel good.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You said you don't believe life begins at conception.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Oh goody. The other pea. Try to keep up. You know damn well what my point was.

9. Mr. Sunshine

Nothing is miniscule about the issue of abortion, Turnip Jr.

If you were really comfortable with your position, my "potshots" wouldn't bother you. Deep down, you know I'm right.

old_tony likes this.
  10. old_tony

It's really pretty simple: A fetus can't vote.

11. old_tony

So that isn't an egg fertilized by a sperm? You just keep digging deeper into the stupid hole, don't you?

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Try reading again. And then go away until you feel like you can have an adult discussion. I'm guessing that'll be a while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.