1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So if the Justice Dept. refuses to do its job and Hillary somehow manages to fool enough morons to vote for her and gets elected in November, who will be dumb enough to accept the job as Ambassador to Libya?

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Beat me to it. Drop that mike!

bigpern23 likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Indeed, just because your interpretation was completely inaccurate doesn't mean that we shouldn't have a conversation about whether she is glomming onto Bernie's issues, even if she wasn't.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but California a couple of years ago moved to this system for Congressional and state elections.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So what good would it do to have a law banning abortions if all people are going to do is lie about it?

8. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

You know how an idea is really, truly fucked up? When you read the comments for a story on the WaPo website and even most of the Obama backers are scratching their heads trying to figure it out instead of blasting Republican commenters for being racist or some shit.

I get what the president is saying about the large segment of the population that has been left out of the housing recovery, but we simply cannot get back into a position where the banks are being "encouraged" by the federal government to lend to people who have little-to-no chance of being able to repay.

Not everyone is qualified to own and maintain their own home. That much should be self-evident by now.

Lugnuts and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Louisiana has had the same system for a number of years, as well. Chicago, and Louisiana. You be the judge.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wins the thread today!

11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I love blah people, I own some really awesome ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.