1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

If that had anything to do with what I wrote regarding why companies didn't hike premiums before Obamacare, please illustrate. My post did not address whether sick people should receive care.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Russia isn't concerned with military intervention by the US. It's concerned with a continuation of economic sanctions which have destroyed its economy. Fuck Russia. Putin should have considered that before he decided it was a good idea to annex the Crimean peninsula.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yep.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Ask 100 Russians what the biggest problem with America is, and 90 will tell you it's sticking their military nose where it doesn't belong. NAYO has been expanding for two decades, long before any silly sanctions.

At least the Crimeans had a referendum. One that was supported by more than 96 percent of the voters.

Where was the referendum saying it was fine and dandy to oust the democratically elected president of Ukraine? Fuck McCain and Cotton and Barrasso and Victoria Nuland and her cookies.

Crimeans aren't complaining, by the way. On the first anniversary of rejoining their homeland:

But who cares what they want? It's what WE want that always matters, isn't it?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  5. cranberry

It was a meaningless, bullshit referendum. Please explain why we should give a fuck what the Russians think of NATO?

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What does Trump not know and when did he not know it?

8. cranberry

I can think of few people I'd rather have in direct opposition to my candidacy than a crackpot like Lew Rockwell, so HRC can take a measure of comfort in this.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Translation: "We didn't like the result."

Still waiting for you to give me the results of the referendum to oust Yanukovich.

"We didn't need one."

"Why?"

"Because we liked the result."

American foreign policy in a nutshell: It's legal and meaningful if we like the result. It's meaningless bullshit if we don't.

Oh, no reason really. Except for the pesky little thing about a dozen NATO military bases on Russia's borders threatening world peace. Their so-called "aggression" is a response to all these NATO bases.

[​IMG]

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When the Russian Times is against you..

11. cranberry

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Interesting article says that releasing the content of Hillary's speeches to Wall Street big shots would effectively end her campaign for president. It's actually from The Huffington Post, although it will be treated here as though the Huffington Post is some right-wing site that shouldn't be believed. I suppose the author can be accused of being a BernieBot.

Release of Clinton's Wall Street Speeches Could End Her Candidacy for President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.