1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

For the most part, the only people on the right who are unhinged enough to kill someone for political reasons are the Trump supporters. So I don't see him being assassinated by a right-winger. I'm guessing there are probably a million or so Bernie supporters unhinged enough to do a political assassination.

2. old_tony

How can someone "revert" to something he never was before?

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'd say this sums it up pretty well, though not in a way that makes you and the scandal-wishers sound like intelligent people.

There weren't witches to hunt. That's the whole point.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh he's a conventional republican. A pampered silver spoon billionaire.

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Hillary turned me into a newt!

HC likes this.
  6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Bernie supporters don't want to do anything for themselves.

old_tony likes this.
  7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Ah, c'mon ... we all know there are plenty of right-wingers who at least use guns to hunt in their spare time.

The only thing we lefties like to shoot off is our mouths. ;)

Lugnuts and old_tony like this.
  8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I agree with most of this. The email thing is an issue for me, (maybe minor, depending on the outcome). Benghazi needs to be shelved. It's over. And she is an opportunist and shady as hell, just like the whole lot of em.

Batman likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Really love to see the books on Trump. I don't think his net worth is near 1 billion. Lots of things that say Trump are not connected to him. Trump Hotel Group is not Trump.
    His self appraisal of his brand's value aside, he's not a billionaire.

10. old_tony

Any one of those on its own would have disqualified any other candidate. That the three combined haven't sunk Hillary yet shows perfectly how corrupt the entire Democrat Party is when it comes to accepting both Clintons' corruption.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

12. old_tony

A bomb going off before anyone knew what was happening is a lot different than a sustained attack lasting eight hours in which calls for help were ignored. I'm also trying to remember if the Reagan Administration blamed the bombing on a video when it knew that story to be a lie.

Vombatus and Mr. Sunshine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.