1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Which third party would pick Trump? If he ran as an independent, he won't even make the ballot in several states if he doesn't mount a bid soon.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Zag, at this point I truly don't think the Republican party gives two shits about this presidential election cycle. They've already written it off. It's about maintaining majorities in Congress, making Trump go away, tightening up their nomination process & trying to get their shit together for 2020.

3. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Five. There's still five.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

They had 7+ years to get their shit together for 2016, and look how they fucked that up.

HanSenSE and Lugnuts like this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a given Trump will lose a general election as the Republican nominee. 1st, you have to be in it, to win it. But the more people see Hilary Clinton on a regular basis, the less likely you are to vote for her. And since the normal rules don't apply to Trump, he can say and do anything and get away with it. But if HRC has her American Flag lapel pin crooked, Wolf Blitzer may need to be placed in an oxygen tent. He's got a good chance. I see HRC winning now, but he could get 45% of the popular vote. It depends, IMHO, on whether Republicans will come out to vote against Hilary or stay home

Trump just doesn't seem to realize that he's running to be the actual President of the United States. He acts like he running to be voted in as American Idol, Celebrity Edition.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The YUUUGE Party!

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Rex Ryan will introduce Trump at rally in Buffalo tonight. This is the most if not only logical development of Trump's campaign.

9. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

If he ran as an independent - his write in numbers in states that didn't put him on the ballot would be enough to ensure Cruz has no prayer of winning. Not that he does anyway, as, I said before, he is the worst and scariest of all he candidates.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I think Trump is scarier than Cruz. The GOP pussies in Congress can standup to Cruz, they would cower with fear from a Trump Administration, Mitch McConnell especially

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Because the pig Trump has really sexy feet. REALLY sexy feet. Ask him.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.