1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

LOL. Let's get back to "Why did the Republicans in Congress vacate their jobs because a president is black?

cranberry and BDC99 like this.
  2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Jesus. You are delusional. Don't know the first thing about this woman but after reading that it would take a lot of research to get me to vote for such a whiny, entitled brat. So, she should get the vote just because, regardless of her stance on issues? That only seems to apply on the other side, in most cases.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Is it me, or has political reporting become a cliche? Women and blacks support Hillary, millenials Sanders, rednecks Trump, Christians Cruz, etc. Too many assumptions.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's more the other way around. During the primary season candidates have to "pick a lane" and dominate it, tailor your message to it and hopefully reap the rewards.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I doubt YF knows anything about her, either. She criticized the Democratic party and that is more than enough for him to love her.

BDC99 likes this.
  6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh I never said Ivanka Trump is not impressive. Very impressive. I'd fuck her in 10 seconds (well, I'd start anyway).

But I'm not her father.

HanSenSE and Songbird like this.
  9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Oh, I had no doubt. It's just funny (and pathetic, I'm sure) that the first thing I thought of when I saw this story in the local paper was you. :)

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Left wing screech machine:

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She's not that dishonest:

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If you read their editorial endorsement you would know. Maybe you could ask the black Montgomery County Executive and the black Prince George's County Executive why they endorsed the white man over the black woman. Together those 2 executives represent 1.8 million people, and the 2 largest jurisdictions in the state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.