1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I think so, too. Trump is a one-man band and thus easier to influence than Cruz, who sees himself as a movement leader, would ever be.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Bobby Night won a lot because he was very tough on his ringers.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    They took you Night Man
    and you don't belong to them
    They left me in a world of darkness
    without your sexy hands
    and I miss you Night Man
    so bad.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  4. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump is going to go hard after Bernie supporters, and he's going to get a lot of them:

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

FWIW, I went to a Robert Reich speech a couple months ago. He has been on a book tour for about a year, and said he went to a lot of Southern a.k.a. "red" outposts this time.

He says in the crowds he saw, Trump/Sanders was the main choice for the people there. It won't make any difference in the general, of course, but there is some logic to it when people are looking for the rabble-rousing outsider.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Seems a foregone conclusion around here that Hillary Rodham Clinton is our next president.

So ... what are we going to call Bill during her presidency? "President Clinton" obviously doesn't work for him. First man? No. 42? Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB)?

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll be like Jackie Kennedy and give a TV tour, except it'd just be of the White House man cave in the basement.

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

FLOTUS - First Letch of the United States

old_tony, swingline and I Should Coco like this.
  10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

As a nerd, it's No. 42 and it's not even a question ....

I Should Coco and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No, he's not.

Lay off the crack pipe.

SOME of the BernieBros with real bent dicks over Hitlerry will stay home, and I suppose a few might write in Sanders' in a 'fuck you' gesture, but The Pig will get exactly nobody who now or has ever identified as a "progressive."

Rampant unapologetic racism, sexism and xenophobia will do that to ya.

The number of crossover GOPers who swing to Hitlerry will dwarf what tiny number of nitwits The Pig picks up.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Who the fuck cares what the Bernie Bros do...HRC is going to play the woman's card to a straight flush.

How Donald Trump handed Hillary Clinton the election

Married women—a group giving Romney a 7-point lead in 2012—give Clinton a 12-point advantage in a recent Bloomberg Politics/Purple Strategies poll. And while sometimes you'll hear voters and pundits say (or hope) Trump will "mellow" once in office, his anti-woman record is decades long. This is who he is. It's not an act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.