1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I never said they were.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Sure, but those facts need context.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Trump cracks me up. Seriously, if he proves he has a better grasp of the issues, and has someone I like as his VP choice, like Christie, I will strongly consider going back on my pledge. He makes me chuckle almost every day.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Wallo de Trumpo?

Sounds like you were my friend from 8th grade Spanish class who got called to task by the teacher for saying "hand made" was "hando made-o" and "(the store) is open" was "openeria."

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Basketball is a team sport.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

"Wallo de Trumpo" is the Donald fan translation. (My wife, who actually knows a little bit about Spanish thinks that my jest is stupid, too, but I'll persist rather than admit that she is right.)

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, he was reading Rolling Stone, but his bed's headboard was making a rhythmic knocking sound against the wall ... I think it might have distracted him and led him to mis-read it.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh it's stupid, but it's the kind of stupid that I can appreciate, especially given the subject matter.

I took that Spanish class 18 years ago now and I still wet my pants laughing when I remember Hando Made-o. It was probably how indignant the teacher was reading it aloud in the class. Wallo de Trumpo is going on that list.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Ask Margaret Thatcher how well that worked in the UK in 1990.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Icon of the right!

[​IMG]

12. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

I can't understand why you like Christie. Some kind of bro-code for lawyers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.