1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I sincerely don't understand this. What about Obama makes you think he is even above average in the narcissism category for a politician?

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Narcissism and politics go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

3. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Dick's got to be trolling here. No man can seriously say that Trump is uninformed and point to his lack of knowledge about Common Core and nuclear triad, then say 10 pages later he may vote for him because of a tweet about taco bowls.

BDC99 and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't know that he's narcissistic. I definitely think he comes off as uppity, though. Like he thinks he's better than everyone else. Very arrogant. Same thing with Michelle.

5. Dick Whitman

Again: He has to pick an informed front-runner, like Huckabee or Christie. If he does that, then I think it's a great 1-2 punch, with Trump as the delegator-in-chief with the personality and charisma to lead, and the VP working on the details.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

When you look at it like that, who else could Dick support?

7. Dick Whitman

Slumming it over at this joint today, huh? Doc's open late on Fridays?

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

After being worn down by 8 years of DC politics I would label him jaded. He came in with big plan of wanting to be the great uniter loved by all and now at the end is acting like someone who has come to grips with the impossibility of the task and has just said "eff it". He is leaving DC with his middle finger fully extended and his head held high as he should.

10. Dick Whitman

You don't get to leave here for two years to talk shit about all of us with your little club, then come back and dictate terms.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Why sure, because then you can complete the phrase, "uppity .... "

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Sure. Everybody knows that Ted Cruz's father was in on the JFK conspiracy. Hell, it's all over the Warren Report.

HanSenSE and SFIND like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.