1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Still haven't watched it hey?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Pig has already pronounced he's going to hand Supreme Court appointments over to the Heritage Foundation, i.e. Straight to the desk of the Kock Bros.
    Hasn't been much follow up from the screech media on that one.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Well, I doubt the reporter would agree with you that she acted as a spokesperson.

Again, on Twitter, you'll see this - a "beat" reporter clarifying a story suddenly going Twitter viral because the beat reporter thinks it's taking something out of context. It happens - a lot - with embedded, daily folks. Maybe that didn't happen here, but I'm telling you something I've seen before - and will see again! - from journalists. If you don't want to believe it, that's fine.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Bernie was really fired up last night.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He doesn't care if Trump beats her. He genuinely doesn't see her as an ally in any cause or movement of which he is a part.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What's his beef about Nevada?

7. Dick Whitman

Who knows? They have some gripe about they were jobbed in every state they lose. Sometimes it has to do with the closed primary system. Sometimes it's something more arcane. The "Morning Joe" crew seems to agree with them. Mike says Wasserman Schultz should resign.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What do you expect from a candidate whose entire campaign is built upon whining about how much better other people have it?

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6:5 blackjack

10. Dick Whitman

What is playing out in the Democratic primaries is what we've all seen play out in offices that we've worked in. Someone has been earmarked for a particular promotion for years. He goes to all the right parties. He hobknobs with all the right editors. He covered all the right beats. Then, for some reason, some talented interloper has the absolute audacity to apply for the job, too, when it comes open.

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hillary's entire argument for why she should be President is, "It's my turn."

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

American politics had never seen anything like this: a presidential candidate derided as a haggardly masturbating incarnation of Satan, the son of a presidential assassin's accomplice, and himself an infamous uncaptured serial killer.

R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.