1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She retracted the claim. Broaddrick continues to make hers, and is available for interviews.

I'm not sure what's difficult to understand about this.

And, they both support Trump for President.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I definitely believe that Ivana is the one crime victim whose retraction we should take at face value.

3. Dick Whitman

Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months.

Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, "He raped me."

4. YankeeFan

You know Donald and Ivana divorced bitterly years ago, right?

She's under no obligation to stand by him.

Hillary, on the other hand, owes her whole career -- from her job at the Rose Law firm and her position on the board of Walmart, to her seat in the Senate -- to Bill.

If she'd divorced Bill, she's never elected to the Senate. She never serves as SoS. She's not the leading Democratic candidate for President.

5. Dick Whitman

She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, "He raped me."

6. YankeeFan

I'm not sure why I'm being blamed for the failures of the criminal justice system, and shouldn't take Ivana at her word as a result.

Btw, are you going to make some argument that Broadderick's claim is not credible?

7. Dick Whitman

"He raped me."

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Actually, Broaddrick didn't continue to make hers. She retracted the claim during the subpoenaed deposition.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If she'd divorced Bill she's probably finishing up her second term as president.

RickStain and Vombatus like this.
  10. YankeeFan

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Think she might have a surprise planned for him this Thanksgiving.

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.