1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm just asking questions. Ivana seemed to be offering a pretty detailed, graphic description of a rape. Not just in depositions with money on the line, either. But to friends and confidants. I don't know if it happened or not the way that she explained it. But I'm also not necessarily willing to take a recantation, decades later, at face value.

2. Dick Whitman

I'm just wondering if there might be something in it for the former Mrs. Trump if she just would keep her big yapper shut like a broad is supposed to do.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Boots on the ground in Libya:

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And so it begins:

5. Dick Whitman

What is the appeal of libertarianism in this climate? It seems like one of the issues that have ignited support for Trump and Sanders is the every-man-for-himself environment we live in. The 1 percenters, etc.

6. Dick Whitman

Are we allowed to talk about the political implications of the plane crash here?

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

"Put not your trust in princes ..."

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I don't know why the other got locked. Other than trying to contain the discussions. I was just thinking it was funny that your post came just as I posted mine. Not implying anything and understood your point.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Johnson's "proposal" for a $75/hour minimum wage is an ironic statement on government stimulus attempts.

I mean, a for real ironic statement, not the Dick Whitman kind.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

BTW, complete and utter bullshit that thread was locked. Cowardly even.

TigerVols likes this.
  11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

#freedickwhitman :cool:

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Please tell there was a shit ton of posts deleted that would have made them lock it. If not, that's a really itchy trigger finger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.