1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

A black man wins the presidency, followed perhaps by a woman. All this nation would need is to follow that with a transgender mulatto and most low-skilled white men would probably spontaneously combust.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He was mocking the people who believe wage increases happen in a vacuum.

He was asked what he thought the minimum should be, and he said $75, flippantly adding something like, "then we could just make everyone instantly rich. Easy peasy."

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Journalists should be careful with the use of the phrase "low skilled."

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I left journalism 26 years ago.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Hopefully you've developed some skill.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Not that I can pinpoint, really. I'm more of an "ideas" guy.

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Plenty of teacher-student sex threads, though. Stay classy!!!

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The only way Trump won the primary was because his weakness provoked his opponents to pile-up on each other and let him ride a plurality to victory.

*looks at headlines, sees Sanders behaving like a cranky old man, Libertarian party picking up Never trump steam*

Dammit.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

CNN keeps saying "body parts" ... Can we not say human remains or something? Seems that would be pretty jarring for the families.

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Congrats to Hokie Pokie on the freelance gig ...

In conclusion, as a true American Patriot and Citizen, I believe the 2016 Presidential Elections have certified the fact that our Democracy is Dead. We have an irrevocable choice before Us, We can either continue to be oppressed and allow Senator Sanders Political Revolution to be quelled, dismissed, and illegally destroyed, or We can rise up and DEMAND Our Country back. Quoting Abraham Lincoln, "Government For the People, By the People, and Of the People shall not perish from this Earth"; however to Our shame, We have allowed it to perish from the once Great Nation that was The United States of America and it is apparent that the Powers that Be will not surrender it back willingly. I encourage all of Our Brothers and Sisters, of All race, creed, religion, and sexual orientation to Stand Together as One Voice, and although I desire nothing more than this revolution to be completely Non-Violent and Peaceful, should it come to an Open Revolution in the Streets, We believe that Democracy MUST be preserved and We ARE willing to lay down our most precious sacrifice that is Our Lives to ensure it to Ourselves and Our Posterity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.