1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Watching Trump fuck with Hillary is going to be fun.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Why is lying and sophistry fun?

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Watching a POTUS candidate repeat a mindless meme going around the web since Sandy Hook isn't fun. It's sad. And scary the people are so stupid as to have elected him.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What will be fun is watching Trump decide on the topic of the day.

No matter what happens, Trump will tweet, or make himself available to the press.

He'll say something provocative, and the media will want Hillary to respond.

This will step all over Hillary's plan/message for the day.

And, she's so uncomfortable in these settings.

She'll either avoid the press, respond with a loud, awkward, fake laugh, and/or say she's not going to respond to Trump.

She's going to hate it. And she'll be really stuck if Trump continues to gain on her in the polls.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because he doesn't like her.

BDC99 likes this.
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I am at peace with the idea that Donald Trump is likely to be the president. The Republic will survive. Or it may not. I have my own life to live in the meantime.

YankeeFan and doctorquant like this.
  7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You have gone full Tony

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Oh god that man's twitter feed made my eyes bleed.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

You know what's going to be fun? Watching Hillary mop the floor with him on the actual issues. He's clueless. I see no chance in hell he wins this ... If he does, we are in much worse shape than I thought.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL yeah because Hitlerry is gonna just sit there and take it like an ewe tied down in a breeding pen.

Remember we're talking about one of the most vicious animals -- two, really -- ever to roam the American political landscape.

When they open up on The Pig, my stuff about daughterfucking and taking it up the ass from bull queers at Studio 54 will sound like Romper Room.

Surrogates -- official and unofficial -- will let rip with shit which will curl the nation's hair. Remember, a presidential candidate is utterly unlibelable. And The Pig's complete disregard for truth enables any opponent to make up anything they want and spew it. What's the fucker gonna say, "PolitiFact says you're lying"?

In the meantime HRC will stick to conventional issues and matters of competence and preparation, and kick his ass from sea to shining sea.

This fascist needs to be left in a smoking heap face down in the dirt.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You're assuming enough people still care about the actual issues to look past the sideshow.
    Plus, you're assuming Hillary actually has some substance to her and/or can articulate it. She'll have a message. She'll try to stay on it. Once Trump starts throwing random asides at her, I have a feeling she'll wind up more exposed as an empty suit than any of her supporters care to admit.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.