1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Taking the weekend off in terms of reading comprehension? Missed the prominent phrase, "God forbid?"

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You've posted previously that he should eat a gun.

3. Starman

Well, at least so far he's managed to exhibit the basic animal survival instincts to avoid doing that.

But given his evident functional intelligence and emotional stability level of somewhere between bonobo, orangutang and chimpanzee, the future holds no guarantees.

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I thought Obama already took the guns! WTF?

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Ambitious women need to be taken down a few notches.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

C'mon. Naked ambition is unattractive in anyone.

Am I supposed to ignore that in Hillary because she's a woman?

7. Starman

I've been getting chain emails and lame memes on Facebook for nine years about how the Mooslim Neegro was about to kick down all of our doors and grab our guns!!!

Absolutely. Instead, we need a humble, self-effacing man of modesty like The Pig to counterbalance Hitlerry's raw naked ambition.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Truth be told, I'd bet folding money that one-on-one I'd enjoy Herself's company far, far more than Der Trumpenfuhrer's ... but if I was standing between something one of them wanted, my ass would be grass no matter which one we were talking about.

BDC99 likes this.
  9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I'd much rather shoot the shit with Trump, but it baffles me that this billionaire businessman is steps away from the presidency in the age of Bernie and the widespread disdain for the 1 percent.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Well, it's not as if Herself is "dead broke" ...

11. Starman

I wouldn't want to drink beers with any of these assholes, except possibly Biden, who supposedly doesn't drink any more (LOL).

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'm not sure Trump can hold a conversation with anyone that's not a jabfest or immediately a competition. The man strikes me as so unbelievably insecure that he couldn't be a good storyteller because he'd constantly be checking if you thought it was a good story based on your real-time reaction. What? You don't like this story? He also doesn't strike me as someone who enjoys someone else's stories because he bores quickly and doesn't want to take the time.

Clinton is somewhat oblivious to how she comes off, which isn't necessarily the worst thing. It means she's trying to be who she is.

Trump, on the other hand, is always keenly aware of which way the wind blows. He lacks any integrity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.