1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Most of them are. If she thinks their being stupid is beneath her, however, I've got news for her: It would take me about half an hour to convene a committee of people empirically smarter than her, and 'nary a one would have an Ivy League credential.

So they weren't shitting me when they said she was pretty much just a regular wife/mom. :p

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Problems with accomplished women on this board? Unpossible!

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If anybody is still alive after Obungo's Ebola epidemic has ravaged the nation. Maybe they survived because they were hiding underground in the Jade Helm subterranean bunkers. Thanks Obungo!

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

There is an interesting idea. I figure Trump has been the Alpha in every room he's been in for the last 30 years. When is the last time somebody told him "No, here is how it is going to go." While Hillary has always been an adjunct. Her power always based on her alignment with other people. No doubt she was the alpha at State, but she still had a boss. Don't know what that means, or how it would reflect in either's Presidency...

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Alma, of course, is the poster who couldn't believe that Mrs. LaRoche might enjoy camping.

JC likes this.
  6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That had nothing to do with her being a woman. She just happens to be married to the guy.

I don't know many people who'd enjoy having a whole summer planned, then having their spouse leave millions on the table over not being able to take a teenager to work, then roping the whole family into a unplanned summer in an RV that may go all the way to Alaska.

That's a Werner Herzog movie.

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

What has she accomplished? Benghazi!!!1!!!1

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Fair enough. But Trimp has been fucking the working man for decades. Amazing how often we vote against our own self interest.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Easy choice for me: Sarah Palin. I want to see Russia from her big bush.

doctorquant likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I see Jake Tapper's poll and raise him the White Women's poll ...

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Huckabee's a Baptist. I guarantee you he'll have a drink on the downlow.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.