1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Certainly as the previous poster knows, when a multitude of posters are citing you specifically as an obstacle to peace and rational discussion, it's time to re-evaluate your demeanor.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

What does it tell you?

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This is rich.

From the guy who doesn't believe it when dozens of posters are independently telling him that he's the problem.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Libertarians are Republicans who've never kissed anyone. Johnson will get the typical 1 percent of the vote, two percent in Alaska.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He used to be Republican. Did he wipe his kiss off?

Lugnuts and Michael_ Gee like this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He got real stoned, I guess, which does account for some conversions to libetarianism.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

His point .......................

Your head .........................

:p

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Bingo!

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That, or perhaps it is time to stop telling other posters to re-evaluate theirs without having your own house in order. I'm sure DQ meant it as a dig at me, but he was absolutely right.

This programming stuff might be fun after all. I programmed you, DW and JC all at the same time.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This is one of the pot-calling-kettle-est posts in the history of the internet.

old_tony and LongTimeListener like this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Since his incestuous urges began when she was in her early teens (see the staged photo of The Pig snuggling with his hands around the hips of Ivanka, 13, while they were sitting on top of statues of parrots engaged in anal sex), his initial sexual advances on Ivanka certainly qualify as statutory rape and pedophilic assault.

This is the animal they've chosen.

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

In defense of the couple in the photo, I'm pretty sure that's what parrots usually look like when they mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.