1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'd pay money to watch you fuck Ivanka, since Dad can't.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Ha, it does! He's thinking about his Game 7 bet.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Speculating at length over the possible effects of an Obama assassination has been a virtual staple of right-wing screech radio for eight years, usually focusing on how the N-people would burn the nation to the ground rioting. Other than that it's usually treated as a cause for wild national celebration.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Kinda like how Hiroshima experienced "a bit" of damage in August of 1945 ...

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There are channels on XM other than 23, 24 and 29?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't fuck Ivanka with your dick anymore, considering the strains of drug-resistant syphllis The PIG has undoubtedly infected her with.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What shows do you listen to?

I listen to a lot of right wing radio, and never hear the things you claim to hear.

I'm also guessing Media Matters, or some other group would have a write up on something like this. Could you please provide a link?

Batman likes this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Proving for the seven-millionth time that you don't have a clue as to what is actually on conservative talk radio.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'll have to consider that risk. I'm leaning toward letting you do it.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump makes no claim to be an angel.

If Trump has profited at taxpayer expense, it's because he's taken advantage of a system set up by shady politicians.

The Clintons are among the shady politicians who set up the system, and have become personally wealthy as a result of it.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Not only have I never heard this in eight years of regularly listening to a number of major radio shows, I'm not sure I've even heard any overt racism. The hosts know that's a losing proposition and steer well clear of that alley. The worst I can say is that they'll occasionally let a nutjob caller ramble on too long before cutting them off.
    They've said a lot of things about him and attacked him on a lot of fronts, but by and large it's been on an ideological basis.

12. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I mostly listen to Lithium, but sometimes it bugs me when they claim to play 90s alternative and grunge, then turn around and play a Weezer song from 2001. I'll vote for the candidate who can fix that.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    I Should Coco and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.