1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ah, I see: people can spew death threats about Obumbo every day for eight years without end and nobody does a thing, but the minute anybody says a word about The Pig they have to be wiped off the air.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

In case I've ever given the impression otherwise, you worry me.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

The writer of that column makes a lot of good points ... but he's off here:

I think the room full of reporters would be silent. They'd all be so shocked she actually had an opinion or went off script.

Not defending Trump's behavior in any way ... just saying Hillary's almost as much of a robot as Al Gore.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I hope that was directed at The Donald and not The Vombatus.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Yes

Vombatus likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

#1. Not carrying his home "favorite son" state of Tennessee cost him the election. Get those electoral votes, and FL would not have mattered.

#2. ONLY asking for a recount in certain heavily Democratic precincts (cities) cost him the election. WTF? Want a recount? Ask for a recount of EVERY single precinct and voter across the ENTIRE STATE, otherwise it looks like you are cherry picking your recount and disenfranchising the areas that you are NOT recounting. So, for this latter reason, FUCK GORE and HIS LAWYERS who strategized his recount strategy. It wasn't fair the way they tried to do it, so I am happy the Supreme Court stiffed his ass.

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Vom, you're ruining the narrative of "STOLEN ELECTION!!!"

Vombatus likes this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Put this one in context with the post including the other picture.

Clinton and the Democrats with her look somber. Criticize them for it. Clinton then shows a smile, so criticize her for that, too.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I though it was the old Jewish voters who accidentally voted for Buchanan who cost Gore the election.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"About half reported checks from Trump within the past week, typically dated May 24, the day The Washington Post published a story questioning whether he had distributed all of the money."

Where the money went: Trump details fundraising for vets

If it hadn't been for the media that Trump hates, I doubt if these groups would have gotten a dime from the Donald.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Blame is still not indivisible. More than one thing can have cost Gore the election

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.