1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Put me in the 39% ... Outside the political arena, I strongly suspect I'd find her company far more pleasant than Der Trumpenfuhrer's.

Of course, this does raise the question ... is Herself ever truly outside the political arena?

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'd like to hang out with HRC after she's had half a bottle of wine or three mixed drinks.

HanSenSE and Double Down like this.
  3. doctorquant

[​IMG]

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary would stand off to the side, talking only to Huma. She wouldn't have a beer or a burger.

Trump would talk to everyone. He'd ask questions, listen to answers, hand out compliments, crack a few jokes, and leave everyone thinking they had just made a new best friend.

5. doctorquant

Well, maybe not everyone ...

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I liked Martin O'Malley better before he became Littlefinger.

7. cranberry

She's too smart for the old corn dog photo op, but I think she's probably pretty good in small groups where she can trust people.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. She'd be fine at a cookout at Cheryl Mills house, but not at your house.

Trump's a salesman. He can, and will, talk to anyone.

9. cranberry

No, I genuinely think she'd be terrific at one of my small patio cookouts. She's smart, knowledgeable and I bet she's funny, too. Goldman Sachs doesn't pay that much for nothing.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Both sides do it! (One a little less though.)

11. doctorquant

While I agree with you re: Herself at a party, you and I both know that Goldman ain't paying her for a good time. Not that I care, mind you.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Who here, if anyone, is planning to vote third party or write-in? Who are you looking at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.