1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What were the John Kerry lies?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Golly, I'm sure she has no idea there's any chance he might hit back at all. She'll probably just dissolve into tears and beg him to stop.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The Swift Boaters, only one of whom actually served under Kerry's command.

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Honestly, is there anything either one of them can say about the other that's going to change people's minds at this point? They can attack each other all they want, but if you already prefer one to the other you aren't going to be swayed by any of it.

Won't it take a major scandal or something to really shift things?

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Sanders has been up and down the state all week, including some stops in the Central Valley, which tends to go conservative. Also caught second half of Dubs-Thunder Monday.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What? You mean Benghazi, or Headbandgate, or Emails, or Monicagate, or Whitewater, or Cookiegate aren't major scandals?

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

8. YankeeFan

9. YankeeFan

And, what did Karl Rove say about Kerry?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Again, I'm not interested in going down the rabbit hole here with you. Just don't care. If you want to continue to jerk off to Rush Limbaugh's songs about Christmas in Cambodia, fap away.

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I won't get involved in the pissing matches over how bad those actually are other than to say if it was going to hurt her it already would have. Emails could be the exception. Right now it doesn't look like somethings that will cost her the election. Would it be shocking if something worse were to come out? No. Am I expecting it to? Not really.

12. YankeeFan

But Kerry never was in Cambodia, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.