1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I also love that Karl Rove is evil incarnate, but we're fine with Sid Blumenthal getting back in the West Wing as Hillary's top adviser.

Talk about a liar.

Obama wouldn't let Hillary hire him State because he's such a liar, and had attempted to smear Obama.

So, instead he got put on the payroll of the Clinton Foundation and ran a shadow State Department for Hillary, and was her top adviser on Libya.

2. YankeeFan

WaPo reporter seems disappointed with Bernie for stepping on Hillary's message:

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wait, did YF trot out the TelePrompTer line? After Trump straight read a speech off one not long ago!?!

4. YankeeFan

LOL. Yes. He prepared for one speech.

Look, if you think Hillary is running a nimble campaign, in which the candidate can quickly pivot depending on the news of the day, I'd love to hear the argument for this.

5. Inky_Wretch

I didn't say that, YF. But as much as I wish she wasn't the nominee, her points about Trump today are unarguable among the sane.

#oldschoolSJreference

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

inarguable

YankeeFan likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And had you been forced to hold that soon-to-be-worthless company you sold to Yahoo for much longer, you wouldn't be one, either, Mark.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think they've hurt her plenty. They just haven't been fatal. This election should have 60-40 written all over it, and she could have wrapped up the nomination weeks ago if her reputation and track record were better. She might still become president, but nobody is going to be very happy about it. Even the people who vote for her will feel like they need to take a shower afterward.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Exactly. Why do people care about this guy's opinion? He was massively lucky to be owning a tech company in the first Internet bubble and the only good investment he has made since then is buying a sports franchise.

12. YankeeFan

So, he's been extremely right twice in his life? Three times if you count selling out at the high of the first bubble?

Isn't that more than most people not named Starman?

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.