1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The anti-abortion rosary-clutching Jeebus-freak brigade on FB get especially irate when you bring this up, which is why it's so much fun to bring it up again, and again, and again.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I don't ordinarily support your shenanigans, but in this narrow area I am wholeheartedly behind you. I am not an evangelical, but I have been absolutely astonished by their willingness to embrace that piece of shit. So you keep on Facebookin', my friend ...

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The greatest thing about the storyline of THE PIG as incestuous pervert is it's NOT something the wild-eyed libbural media made up, or even really seized upon (except for comedians and internet guerillas like me) -- it's something HE brought up himself, has been responsible for its revival, and has utterly refused to ever deny or apologize for it.

BTW, to even mention the incest rumors about Trump is an auto 30-day ban on Daily Kos. They deem it to be "sexually degrading," "dehumanizing" and "unsubstantiated conspiracy theory." (Subsequently, I've been permabanned there for various violations of their 'civility policies.')

Despite the fact HE has VOLUNTARILY gone on national teevee shows, and brought it up again and again and again.

Kuuumbayyyahh, kummmbayyahh...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    BitterYoungMatador2 and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Daughters having sex with their fathers is definitely in the Bible, so why not?

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

What was he ahead of the curve on? HD cable channels and movie distribution? Neither has been successful.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

RickStain likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

There's so much demand from people to attend Trump University. Trump and Bernie are going to team up and make it free for people across the country to attend.

They're going to swamp Hillary with this one proposal.

Big Circus, HanSenSE, Ace and 2 others like this.
  9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

If you like your sham university, you can keep it.

Ace likes this.
  10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Here's the transcript from Der Trumpenfuhrer's little rant ...

I keep thinking of that quote of his ... "I have a very good brain"

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And I'm pretty sure that the next legal expert who says Trump has a point here will be the first.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Given the women in his life, I want to see the cheerleaders.

Ace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.