1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, Bubba has never gone on teevee and launched into discussions of how much he'd like to see Chelsea nude in a skin mag or to "date" her, as THE PIG has in regard to Ivanka on multiple occasions.

And Bubba never went on teevee to discuss Chelsea, then still a newborn infant, and made hand-cupping gestures to the camera to speculate how big her tits would eventually get, as THE PIG did with his other daughter Tiffany.

Because Bubba is a sleazy horn dog who likes to screw trashy women (mostly entirely willing) but he's not a depraved incestuous pervert who can't stop slobbering over the idea of screwing his own daughters, like THE PIG.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So let me check the Starman math.
    Rape > Incest
    Got it. Carry on.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hopefully Inky has some pears left for you to clutch. He's been handing them out all morning.

I think it's funny how Gawker is determined to shoot down this story that no one is talking about.

They're so determined to let everyone know it's not true, that they've been promoting it all day.

And, I thought for sure Starman would get a kick out of it.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Did YF miss a tweet?

Attached Files:

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No credible indication Bubba ever raped anybody.

So: Skeevy sleazy horn dog = poor behavior.

Chronic incest-obsessed perversion = sick sick sick mothrrfucker who shouldn't be running around loose in civilized society.

6. YankeeFan

Times headline is a little vague about who perpetrated the violence:

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Stay classy, GOP. You are making America great again!

8. YankeeFan

Gawker is the GOP?

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Jesus H. Christ, clutching pearls is your whole damn schtick!

Media and "narrative," Muslims, liberals, transgendered folks - you white knuckle those pearls all day. I don't know how you go through life being so damn scared of anybody and everybody different than you.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Knowing well the areas where each of you live, I know Yankee Fan comes across and deals with more "different" people in a given week than you have in your lifetime.

11. YankeeFan

How many guns do you own again?

And, taking my criticism (not "fear") of Islam and liberals aside for a moment, are you implying I have an issue with transgendered folks? Really?

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Ah, I see your copy of "Facks I'll Except" by @Baron Scicluna was delivered recently.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.