1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

None bought out of fear. Unless you count "holy crap, that's a great deal I better buy it before somebody else does." None loaded for home defense. I can't remember the last time I exercised my right to conceal carry.

And, yes, you are afraid. It explains your Trump support. America isn't Leave It To Beaver land ( not that it ever was) and that frightens you. It has to be a difficult way to go through life. Plus the Yankees have stunk for a few years, so that can't help right?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'd hardly call my feelings towards Trump as support.

I've never lived in fear.

I've always chosen to live in diverse neighborhoods, and seek out interaction with folks most unlike myself.

I haven't watched an inning of baseball all year, and couldn't tell you the Yankees record, or if they're even above or below .500.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Remember, there was an extensive and detailed account of THE PIG committing a rape, and a violent assault, which was recanted in exchange for a payoff.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

And it's only June.
    YF's only at DEAFCON 3.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Perhaps you've forgotten this since your peak years (when you were transitioning from the 10-crayon box to the 24-crayon one), but A's being true has nothing to do with whether X is.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Trump found YF's black friend.

TigerVols likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

I think Hillary is going to win.

I'm pretty much resigned to that fact.

Thankfully, I'm not hoping for some government program to come along and improve my life, so I'm not too worried about it.

8. YankeeFan

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yep, and those facks include Republicans treating rape victims to secret tape recordings, subpoenas, forced depositions and threats of perjury charges.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, who needs the government to improve your life? You've got Mom and Dad with an extra $20K to gamble away.

11. YankeeFan

Wasn't $20K. Didn't gamble it away.

But, thanks for playing.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What do we have for our guests, Don? The 16-crayon pack!

BTExpress and Mr. Sunshine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.