1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think Trump is likely to win regardless, but your point is well taken.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A reminder that de Blasio is going to jail:

3. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Given that the House will still be solidly Republican next year, she can promise a lot without ever having to deal with the real-world consequences. It's not like anything really radical (which, sadly, I do believe is needed) will ever get passed through there.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I was thinking ambassadorship to Cambodia or something.

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I think you can still get 9-4, Dick, but you'd be wasting your money. HRC is going to win this thing by a pretty wide margin.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

How can you be so confident? We don't even know who her opponent is going to be ... [/billkristol]

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe she can bully through some kind of HillaryCare legislation.

8. doctorquant

But we're talking about legislation man. What are we talking about? Legislation? We're talking about legislation, man. ... [/Herself'spredecessor]

Ace likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He can wear the hat as long as it doesn't cause any disruptions.

Good God.

10. doctorquant

Earlier this year I had a student in one of my grad classes ask whether it would be OK for her to: A) make a little "remember to vote in the primary" pitch at the start of class; and B) hand out some literature for Bernie to anyone who was interested. She was shocked when I told her absolutely not. "Is it because you support another candidate?" she asked. "No," I said, "it's because it's completely inappropriate to be using this class for electioneering." It was all I could to not add, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Im surprised they let kids wear hats in school period. But if they do, they can't ban this one.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Kristol tires me.

Or should I say: People who think Bill Kristol earned another minute of "say so" cachet after Sarah Palin tire me.

David French was a laugh. I particlar ly loved French's wrestling over whether to live a perfectly lucrative life of firing grinch shots from the porch of National Review or getting pummeled and disregarded on the national scene.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.