1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

You're mad you have to do it for free in park restrooms.

doctorquant likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So, can Trump keep up his momentum if he tones down his crazy talk?

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The ads against him due to the material he's already given are going to be brutal. The one with him imitating the disabled reporter is devastating.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

This all reminds me of Rob Ford's run for mayor as Toronto. His candidacy began as a joke and he ended up winning. Never underestimate the power of pissed off people - they will believe anyone that gives them a place to point their anger and someone to blame.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Trump is an arrogant fancy pants silver spooner daddy's boy billionaire who has had his nuts licked by swimsuit models every day of his life.

The problems of average Americans are about 85% the result of getting fucked over by arrogant silver spooner billionaires.

Not hard to figure out where to point the anger.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Ford was a millionaire, born into privilege. Didn't matter to the folks that voted for him ... they still saw him as one of them for some reason. They still do.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

There's very little that I think should ever be banned from the site?

But, are we really going to leave up a picture of a presidential candidate framed in crosshairs? And are we really going to allow the poster who posted it to remain active?

TigerVols, Batman and cranberry like this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Leaving it up continues to show evidence that nothing Starman says should ever be taken seriously or believed.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I agree. Starman, please remove that picture.

10. Starman

But but but I thought the pig was rough and tough and took no crap from anybody? Now a little picture is too scary?

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm not worried about Trump. I'm concerned most people won't realize this is your idea of funny. I'm personally not comfortable with it.

12. Starman

The post clearly states that it's "anger" that should be aimed at him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.