1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

When has anyone rioted over anything anywhere in the past decade?

You act like there are hordes crushing the gates of America's private communities every day.

There are 536 billionaires in the United States, by last count. I bet there haven't been 536 protestors "rioting" all year about anything that doesn't involve sports.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just a month or so ago, THE PIG spewed on at great length (there's plenty of video) that the reason American workers are getting killed in international markets is that their wages are just too damn high, and he was gonna get right to work to fix that.

On most issues THE PIG'S positions are nothing more than a lukewarm bucket of monkey vomit, but this is one thing he's been quite clear on: he feels it's very crucial to drive down the wages of American workers.

So, ummm ... Better get back to Ivanka, pig. I suppose she enjoys it when you fuck her in the ass. I doubt American workers will get such a kick out of it.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

4. Starman

And what's more, the level of concern if the average American over whether the pampered princess daddy's boy billionaire baby whining wimp bitch Donald Trump, defendant in thousands of lawsuits, who's had his nuts slurped by swimsuit models every morning since he was in diapers, is being "treated fairly" is a number very closely approximately approaching absolute zero.

If he's not being "treated fairly," tough fucking shit. He's a billionaire. * Who cares?

* Well, he says he is, anyway, and that's probably a bullshit lie like 99.87887 percent of everything else he says, too.

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Thank goodness for this thread. I'm finally convinced not to vote for Trump.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Why don't you write to the Bundys and ask how they feel about violence because of political differences.

7. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

There are claims like this every time the presidency tends to go one way.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Actually, no, what has happened to the GOP in this primary season is without modern precedent. Probably the closest example would be the DLC-driven shift to the right following the Mondale and Dukakis routes in '84 and '88 that brought us Bill Clinton, but that was nothing close to the GOP's very public, mid-election cycle implosion over the past several months.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Civility in the face of belligerent assholery is the surest way to guarantee a Trump presidency.

Trump morons wrote the rules. No butthurt allowed.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The metamorphosis continues.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

If being against the worst and most dangerous major-party presidential candidate in history makes me a "liberal," so be it.

dixiehack and TigerVols like this.
  12. Starman

Which makes it especially fun for me to lay some of these blasts on THE PIG, especially on other boards where the language police like to roam, and hear his dimwit disciples who have continually harped on their hate for "political correctness," suddenly develop the vapors because you're referring to him "disrespectfully" or in an "insulting" manner.

And of course, most of these same knobs have been posting memes of Obama eating watermelon or with a bone through his nose for the last eight years and "Moochelle" as a bull dyke tranny.

But they gasp if you call Trump a "pig."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.