1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Who is not passing judgement on the whackadoo radical Islamists!?! Bomb the hell out of them. Drone strike them all day and all night.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Because self loathing only drives folks to murder when that are gay and Muslim.

3. YankeeFan

Please describe non-radical Islam.

This is the point guys, Islam is radical.

It's a radical ideology, wrapped up as a religion. And, we only want to deal with the most radical of it's followers, leaving unmentioned the depravity of the underlying ideology.

No, check that. We do discuss the underlying ideology. We praise it as beautiful, and peaceful.

So, why does a beautiful, peaceful ideology drive so many to murder? Why do people, around the globe, murder in its name every single day?

Why has the ideology been at the center of murder, war, and genocide since it's inception?

Why do we misrepresent an ideology that throws gays from the top of buildings, subjugates women (including Female Genital Mutilation), and kills apostates?

4. Inky_Wretch

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I bet there are a lot of gay, self-loathing Muslims who don't shoot up a nightclub.

6. Inky_Wretch

Why does a religion founded on Jesus telling his followers to turn the other cheek and love their neighbors as themselves inspire so much hatred?

Man is flawed. Man perverts every religion to fit his own desires and as a shield against criticism from others.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Why does a religion where eternity is this glorious afterlife in the presence of God arm itself to the hilt under the guise of "protecting" itself from seeing that glory?

[​IMG]

old_tony likes this.
  8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Just found out there is going to be a Trump rally a few blocks from my office tomorrow, in the heart of downtown Atlanta.

Part of me wants to check it out just to see the shitshow it becomes. The smarter part of me says catch it on the news.

9. Inky_Wretch

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Fine. You win. Muslims are all bad.

Now: Show me your draft of a new First Amendment which will allow the government to ban Muslim-ness. .... and let me know which department of the government you small-government, strict-constructionist, freedom-loving conservatives would like to serve as the arbiter of permitted deity worship.

11. YankeeFan

Wife knew, did nothing:

The Orlando gunman's wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.

Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Zahi Salman, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

Gunman's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Attack

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think he just wants to ban them from entering the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.