1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Yes, I rarely say what I think. But again, how would that be "hateful." How would that make me a "scumbag"? You have to have put some thought into these characterizations. Let's hear it.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

My opinion over a few years now, or several over your various handles. Anyone who would like to disagree can step up. I'll wait.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Disagree with what? You haven't said anything. Back up your words. Or don't use them.

old_tony likes this.
  4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

You following along here? If anyone would like to disagree that you're a scumbag, they will be heard.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's just me, but is it a little too perfect that the liberals are the hateful ones, while the GOP has nominated Donald Trump? Seems legit.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Explain yourself. It shouldn't be that hard. If you're going to tell an individual they are "disgusting" and a "scumbag," you've obviously put some thought into what you mean by those words, right? So let's hear it. Explain what you mean.

7. Mr. Sunshine

What are you saying? Don't be "passive-aggressive."

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I don't need to explain anything. This is not the first time I've pointed out your bullshit and likely won't be the last. As I said, your cronies can come to your defense. Won't change my opinion.

9. Mr. Sunshine

What is you opinion? Name-calling isn't an opinion.

old_tony likes this.
  10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

You'll figure it out eventually

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Sure it is. My opinion is you are a scumbag and disgusting human being.

12. Mr. Sunshine

OK, Fishface, move on. It's obvious you made a couple statements you can't back up. Not your proudest moment, but don't be too embarrassed.

old_tony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.