1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Second Amendment rights exercised in Orlando

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jun 11, 2016.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yes - it is simple.

This would be a liberal's wet dream if the shooter was a straight white male who is a right-wing nutjob with extreme views on Christianity and his express purpose was to kill sinning homos.

But since it is a dark skinned Muslim guy -- another of the current favorite chosen protected minorities of the left - and he, himself, is a homosexual (another of the current favored protected minorities), well, the Lefties don't know what to do other than scream and yell about guns.......

It is quite lovely actually.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Which one of those is responsible for daily killings in the 21st century?

old_tony likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He ENDORSED what happened. He just objected to HOW it happened.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure we would wet our pants and scream and yell about guns no matter who did the shooting. Because no matter if it's a Christian, Muslim, gay guy or straight gal killing innocent people, the one thing that all the mass shootings have in common is guns.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I must be missing something then. I haven't seen his more recent statements, so I'll have to defer.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. Mr. Sunshine

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What I posted was a direct quote from him the morning after the shooting.

9. Mr. Sunshine

10. Mr. Sunshine

A man who follows a religion that often encourages killing homosexuals kills 49 people at a gay club and TSP is pissed at Republicans. You can't make this stuff up. #MAL

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The hurdles to clear:
    Get into the country - check; there weren't any hurdles for that
    Get into and pass flight school - check; "Uh, we want to fly big-ass jets, and we don't need to attend the day they teach landings"; Instructors: "No problem"
    Get passed security on 9-11 - there was practically a one hundred percent chance they wouldn't get caught

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, to be fair, the Republican senate refused to vote on a bill that would not have allowed this particular shooter to purchase the weapon he used to kill 49 people.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted