1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Not sure you've really helped your argument that liberals are the nice ones.

old_tony likes this.
  2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Moving on because you're nothing but a troll. But the day you embarrass me is the day this message board implodes.

3. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Maybe you guys can start a thread called "Is Mr. Sunshine a scumbag?" with a nice little poll at the top. That way the mods can lock that one instead of this one.

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You embarrassed yourself.

old_tony likes this.
  5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I'm done. I've embarrassed myself enough. :rolleyes:

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This gets at the issue...

Liberals believe Christians/Conservatives/Western Culture in general, are oppressive and hateful.

They see Muslims as victims of this oppression and hate.

So, no matter what Muslims do, it's in reaction to oppression and hate. The solution to this problem can't be further oppression against Muslims. The solution can only be more understanding, and more cooperation with Muslims.

Islamaphobia and the threat of some kind of backlash against Muslims is the threat to be concerned with, not Islamic terror.

We pat Muslims on the head. We tell them their religion is beautiful and peaceful. And, no matter how many women, gays, or apostates they murder, we make excuses for them.

Islam hates Western culture. They hate Christianity and Judaism. They hate homosexuals, and libertines of all kind. You can't accommodate these views. You can't compromise with people who want to kill you, and obliterate your way of life.

And, don't take my word for it. Take them at their word.

Batman likes this.
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Can we agree that Sunshine is "prickly?"

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

AND ... Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans, WOMEN, Asians, Progressives, the Science-Literate, Anybody With A Fucking IQ Over 95, etc etc etc etc .....

I'm fucking sick and tired of fucking morons acting like their ideas need to be taken seriously. These are the mother fucking idiots who got C-minuses in junior high science and history, acting like we're supposed to pay attention to them.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Excellent points all around, YF. I myself gave up on white Americans centuries ago because of their awful treatment of the Africans and indigenous folks. You can't compromise with those kinds of people.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I am so over being told on these threads what liberals believe. It is clear that most who post such things don't have the first clue.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah. And, the Crusades.

So, let's indulge a stone age religion, that still insists on killing anyone who doesn't want to live in the 7th century.

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I genuinely doubt that he can. On the exceedingly few occasions when I've seen Sunshine actually attempt to elaborate on his thoughts the thing usually seems to crumble into an incoherent mess after the first sentence or two. Adopting this online persona where he only gives snarky or snotty one line posts is a way of hiding incapability of posting any other way.

Baron Scicluna and BDC99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.