1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

#FOAD_Trump@whitehouse.gov

2. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

I know several people with a deeply established dislike for Clinton who have warmed to her the more they've gotten to know Trump.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I have a feeling he knows exactly where the line is and while he'll go right up to it, I'm pretty sure he won't cross it.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I have no strong feelings about Hillary either way. I just see her as the more sane of the two main parties' nominees.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'd like to believe that, but what has been predictable this election cycle?

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I assume his sure-fire way to pull the presidential plug is to announce that he just learned he was born in Kenya.

amraeder and HanSenSE like this.
  8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I'm a liberal. And I'm not defined by believing "Christians/Conservatives/Western Culture in general, are oppressive and hateful."

And if you believe that's what defines liberals, you're a clown who needs to turn off the radio and join the real world.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's a shame we have no ability to thwart this strategy:

"ISIL has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West," Brennan said, using another acronym for the group. He said IS probably is working to smuggle them into countries, perhaps among refugee flows or through legitimate means of travel.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ok. Tell me a little about what does define your politics, and your world view.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

For me, it's government money.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

‘Love your neighbor as yourself' - I think that sums it up nicely.

Pretty sure that has nothing to do with believing "Christians/Conservatives/Western Culture in general, are oppressive and hateful."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.