1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Just a thought ... why don't we get off this Christianity bit? I think it'd be much more productive to talk about how Hillary wants to have sex with Chelsea. Or did I get my erstwhile incestuous candidate mixed up?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, she goes on teevee to talk about it all the time. You can find numerous video clips of Hillary talking about how great a body her daughter has, how she could probably appear in Playboy, Hubba Hubba, and how she'd just love to "date" her if she wasn't, you know, her mother. Hell, you can even find pics of Chelsea, when she was 12-13, done up in ridiculous short skirt outfits, posing seductively on her mother's lap, as they sit next to a sculpture of parrots having sex.

Of course, all this stuff is completely made up by the right wing screech machine.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Nope. I saw it on MTV.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Good thing President Trump won't let Muslims come to America and wants to build that wall to keep the Mexicans out so they can't be our neighbors!!!1!

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And he wants an explanation for why I think he's a scumbag. Good lord.

7. Starman

8. Mr. Sunshine

"Lord."

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. Mr. Sunshine

Trump isn't a conservative.

10. Mr. Sunshine

I think we can all agree that you have no idea how to explain yourself.

11. Starman

12. Mr. Sunshine

If the GOPe is smart (LOL), they'd forget about Trump and start putting a plan together right now for how to deal with Hillary. They're in the mess they're in largely due to being completely unprepared to deal with Obama. Trump is not going to win, so stop the whining and figure out how not to get stuck with your dicks in your hands for another four years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.