1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Hillary as president can be a blessing for the GOP -- if it learns from its mistakes from when her husband held the office. #notholdingmybreaththough

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Agreed. I think that Trump is going to win, as well. America is just getting to know Hillary, and it doesn't like what it sees. It's easy to imagine that the trend will continue as more Americans are exposed to her throughout the general election campaign.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Wait. What?

Killick likes this.
  7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I honestly cannot believe this is the choice we have. Just stunned to be honest.

How is it possible that the Democrats managed to find the one candidate who COULD (not saying she will) lose to Trump while the Republicans managed to find one of the few candidates who can lose to Hillary?

Trump is a mental midget and an idiot. Any decent candidate would be blowing him out by now.

And Hillary is such a farce, such a soulless, evil person that is so unlikable it would be easy for a reasonable candidate to beat her.

Yet these two political parties are so fucked up this is what we are left with - jackass idiot versus robotic asshole puppet

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This is going to make a lot of Dems nervous if it stays like this. Low turnout is good for the GOP. However, if the Burnie supporters come around and finally decide to get on board she'll clear 50 percent easily and November will at the very least be a repeat of 2008 where we wait for California to make it official. At worst (for the Republicans) it's a 1984 landslide (doubt that happens given the political make-up of the country these days).

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The Bernie Bros are so awesome. I keep reading that they are voting for Gary Johnson. So they have moved from the guy who wants to give everybody free shit, to the "every asshole for himself" guy.

I love college kids.

SpeedTchr, Lugnuts, HanSenSE and 3 others like this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don't think she's evil. I think she is such a megalomaniac (though not in trump's class) will such feelings of entitlement that she truly believes America owes her the Presidency. As a politician she's her husband. Typical liberal baby boomer, who thinks they can go to the center to get their policies. She's more insecure than he was, so she's likely to take chances and more likely to obstinate and use military force to prove her balls are big and brass.

But yeah, the choice is horrible beyond words. And the Democratic elected establishment is such a collection idiots that they can't contemplate politics beyond their tiny little domain. Maxine Waters is as likely to be Secretary of Defense as anyone.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Two words: Mari. Juana.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.