1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brexit or how I'll make a killing in forex

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JohnHammond, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

It's the new definition of the Untouchables.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

LOL. Farage is a dog whistling racist. Boris Johnson a flat out birther like his US cousin CHEETO JEESUS.

UKIP is the GB equivalent of the US tea party: the party of racist redneck morons.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Could we do it in one of those red phone booths ?
    :D

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Those Eurotrash bastards got rid of most of those.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Well methinks they were being used for unsavory purposes. ;)

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I heartily deny I ever pleasured myself or sought the contact information for a lady of ill repute in said red booths. You cannot prove it.

Armchair_QB, HC and Lugnuts like this.
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

UKIP plays on race much more than the tea party ever does. The BNP is outright racist, as they until a few years back didn't allow nonwhites into the party based on the bylaws.

The Obamacare analogy is very strong: something that gets trashed a lot by its opponents (which is fine), who offer few if any alternatives. The Leave camp made a lot of promises it won't be able to keep; it's now trying to stall out the clock on making them, and Brussels is telling the UK to go screw and saying let's get on with it. Brussels is the spouse served with divorce papers who calls their partner's bluff.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It seems as if the main purpose of Brexit from its leaders point of view was getting rid of Cameron. Now he's gone, but the "you're in charge" part doesn't seem to have figured into their planning.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Which makes no sense, IMO. He put his party in position to head the government, twice -- including last year, when most people were thinking it wouldn't happen.

10. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Truly one of the ten best Brexit-inspired gay erotica novels.:

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm not going to ask how you found that.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Voters are dumb:

Draft saved Draft deleted