1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Setting aside your ridiculous Benghazi! characterization for the moment, please understand that Trump will never, ever rise to the level at which he is entrusted with the responsibility of a SOS let alone president. He is unqualified.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Ask Tony. I heard he bought the videos.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

JFC. Any number of presidents have sent thousands to risk their lives and/or die over the years. But no mistakes were made along the way. I can't imagine a less interesting/relevant political conversation.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

We've got four months to go until the election, so I have a feeling you're wrong.

EDIT: Chopped down the relevant quote.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

It will be brought up. Sure. Doubt it will resonate. It's been covered thousands of times. If they put together a list 100 years from now of the least effective political strategies, harping on Benghazi will be near the top of the list.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Neither did Clinton.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Should have chopped the original quote down. I was commenting on the part about not being able to imagine a less interesting or relevant political conversation. You greatly underestimate the denizens of SJ.com.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Man, this Rambo fantasy where Hillary Clinton should have jumped aboard a giant condor and swooped in and killed every terrorist like this was Avatar, but choose not to because she was too busy doing something else — maybe making Huma Abedin go down on her and then telling her to email the video of it to Clinton's private server (so the Chinese could watch) — never gets old.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

None of which changes the fact she willfully left those men to die then lied to cover up the fact they left them there because The Messiah's reelection was more important than the lives of the men who died.

That's not a fucking "mistake" regardless of how desperately the Liberal Trash in this country want it to be.

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I'll just assume you're trying to get a rise out of me here, but...

This leaves a couple of possibilities, doesn't it?

Either I'm not as much of a raging racist as you seem to think...or, you know, you think you know me, but you really don't, as I said.

Oh, and also, that you are (far) more judgmental (and probably racist), yourself, than you even realize. And certainly more so than I am.

old_tony likes this.
  11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Et tu, Desperado?

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

It was in all the papers and on all the news channels. Don't know how you could have missed it other than intentional ignorance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.