1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes the evangelicals are going to rally behind the pervert daughterfucker. God wills it.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

YF is very persuasive. He got me thinking about Whitewater and its likely impact on this election, for example, the other day.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's interesting that Trump had been silent on the SCOTUS ruling on the Texas abortion law?

Can you imagine nominee Ted Cruz remaining silent?

Trump is not ideological. He doesn't give a shit about abortion, which is why he got so twisted around when he tried to pretend like he did.

4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

You know this is performance art don't you? He doesn't really think Trump is going to win.

Lugnuts likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

He took a picture with Jerry Falwell.

6. YankeeFan

Dude, @Lugnuts was presenting Hillary's cattle trading "success" as evidence of her brilliance, and to show that she could have been a star Wall St. trader if she hadn't been more interested in public service.

And more, people who did not see this just hated smart women.

My point was specifically to Lugnuts who can't imagine how someone could vote for Trump, but is completely unaware of Hillary Clinton's record.

7. YankeeFan

Jr.

8. Starman

I'm a fuckin genius and I couldn't name you one single character from GoT, alive, dead or anywhere in between. I've made a point of it.

I know there's some white haired chick who probably looks pretty good naked, but again I've made sure never to waste even a second of my life on such shit.

Similarly the president of the United States should make a point of knowing nothing of such cable teevee foofooism.

SFIND and YankeeFan like this.
  9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Correct. DW betrayed this alleged belief on the Second Amendment thread. He knows HRC is going to be elected.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Each of us posts only exactly what we mean. He's got money and his reputation on a Trump victory. Hopefully DW has enough of both to spare.

11. Starman

12. Dick Whitman

Some of your faces are going to freeze that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.