1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I wonder if he were caught doing so, would Trump would have finally done that thing which was so far over the line that the campaign breaks? Or would he shrug and say, "So?".

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

His supporters would go mock-shock: "Oh noes!" It's apparently all the rage among the smarter set these days.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

No one in their right mind should ever voluntarily go to Baltimore for any reason.

YankeeFan likes this.
  4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'd like to think I was important enough to have gotten to you, but in my experience these little tantrums are usually the result of something else going wrong and lashing out. Everything ok?

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, it *is* still a Schedule Two Felony. That probably ranks higher on the Presidential scandal scale than a blowjob in the Oval, and lord knows that generated enough press.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Decades of Democratic leadership?

Tourist destinations?

Yuengling on tap?

7. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

Trump's campaign has succeeded largely in direct conflict with the GOP establishment. Said establishment wants to pretend it was not complicit in that outcome.

However, I don't know if it ever would have gotten this much traction had McCain not lowered the bar by bringing Palin on as his running mate. The similarities in their stage presence is one example. (Caveat that Palin leans more nonsensical these days.)

Lugnuts likes this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Finally something that "Rick Stain wouldn't."

Iron_chet, RickStain and HanSenSE like this.
  9. RickStain

Given that he referenced the entire cities and not any specific area, I already have.

10. RickStain

I would absolutely vote for Palin over Trump if those were the choices. Palin is a worse version of George W. Bush.

Fairly dumb backwoods governor >>>> authoritarian fascist racist who is also fairly dumb

Lugnuts likes this.
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I have voluntarily walked miles and miles all around D.C.

12. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Provide areas and demographic breakdowns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.