1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Black Lives Matter refused to budge unless pride organizers acquiesced to a list of demands, which included increased funding for black-related pride events, “prioritizing black trans women” in hiring, and “a commitment to more black deaf & hearing ASL interpreters.”

Now isn't that a picture of the 21st-century protest industry.

Stoney and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  3. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Its a bow to the star power of Britney Griner

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Man, did the moderators disappear? Not to mention all the repetitive back and forth saying the same thing "I know you are but what am I" . Maybe I am out of line but this thread needs to be policed.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That'll just kill off the black posters.

7. Just the facts ma am

I think I am the only one left. :rolleyes:

8. Just the facts ma am

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If THE PIG were to win, Ginsburg's response would probably be to hang on into her nineties, however long it took to outlast the wingnuts in the White House. You'd see Bionic Ruth being wheeled in on her cybernetic wheelchair.

What would be more fun would be if HRC wins and the Dems take control of the Senate.

Inaugural balls all day on Friday, Jan. 20. Everybody relaxes over the weekend.

At 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 23, Ginsburg and fellow lib/Dem Steven Breyer, 78, announce their immediate retirement from the Court.

At 8:15 a.m. Merrick Garland requests his long-dormant nomination be withdrawn.

At 8:30 a.m., President Clinton announces the nomination of three flamingly liberal candidates. Two are women, one is black, one is gay, and all are in their 30s. Clinton demands immediate Senatorial action on the nominations.

By 10 a.m., the Senate is gaveled to order by the new Vice President. Thr first motion is to waive confirmation hearings on the nominees. This passes by a vote of 52-48.

The three nominations are approved by voice vote within 15 minutes.

The three new Justices are sworn in a noontime ceremony on the front steps of the SCOTUS building.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.