1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Sadly, you are correct.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Welp, there goes that.

Dumpf himself is mushy as hell on abortion*, which weakens his support among the rabid wingnut anti abortionists.

If he adds a VP selection also weak on the "pro-life" question he'll lose the rest of them too.

* And the stories haven't even broken yet of the dozens of abortions he arranged himself in the 70s-80s to deal with chicks he'd knocked up.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I thought he was banging little boys then?

YankeeFan likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

5. Starman

No, big sweaty leather clad tranny cowboys at Studio 54. But basically he'd fuck anything he could get his hands on.
    I'm sure he went through his fucking-little-boys phase too, which accounts for the episode where he was bellowing about "we're going to bring Joe Paterno back." For all we know Dumpf got personal hands-on training from Jerry Sandusky in the shower rooms.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Good lord.

7. Starman

Fuck no, all they know is that Flynn backstabbed Obama in the media.

That makes him golden. ODS trumps everything.

8. Starman

Oh dear, sit down and take some deep breaths.

Maybe I should hook you up with some of the dingbats on my Facebook feed, who have developed the collective vapors over the "disrespectful," "slanderous, "cruel" and "despicable" ways I am referring to THE PIG online.

Seriously -- they're really hurt by this.

LOL. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

When I refer to the shit-smearing human baboon as a depraved perverted incestuous compulsive predator, please understand I do so with the full measure of all due respect.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

I am not offended. But yeesh! I despise him as a candidate, but still. LOL

10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Imagine reading a Facebook feed where your only friends are Starman, old_tony, and Baron.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Cannot imagine. Nope. But everyone(?) here is relatable and tolerable on other topics. Of course, less important topics. Sigh.

12. Starman

Seriously: I've had Facebook Trumpers post bitterly, "when you attack Trump like that, you're attacking all his supporters. Think how it makes them feel."

These are people who have been spewing watermelon-munching, bone-through-the-nose, Mooslim-turbaned memes about Obama for eight years. And they've started on the cackling-murderous-lesbian-witch stuff on Hillary too.

(Not to mention that about every third post they throw up is some kind of passive-aggressive butthurt whine about "political correctness." OK, honey, you want "political incorrectness," buckle up your chinstrap; let me welcome you to the big leagues.)

But it hurts their little fee-fees when people say nasty things about Don Don.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.